Becoming a Coaching Leader: Building Tomorrow’s Leaders Today
Description of Talk
Coaching isn’t reserved for high performing athletes and maverick CEO’s, it’s a game-changing leadership style that anyone within an organization can harness to develop team members. Leaders from various industries have benefitted from a coaching relationship within their organization. Lisa has been on both sides of the table, as a coach and coachee, which allows her to bring a unique perspective to the coaching relationship and process.
This is an interactive, content-rich master class filled with tools and resources designed to bring out the coaching leader in you. Lisa teaches three pillars of coaching in order to help leaders gain a coaching mindset, improve their coaching skillset, and execute a coaching strategy.
Working together, these three pillars strengthen your organization’s foundation, resulting in improved communication, increased productivity, and employee engagement. Ultimately, coaching promotes a positive effect in bottom-line profits and results.
- Examine coaching as a leadership style and identify situations to apply this style for greater effectiveness
- Understand the benefits of coaching and demystify the barriers
- Gain confidence that he/she can impact the organization through coaching
- Move from a ‘Chief Problem Solver’ mindset to a coaching mindset
- Learn and practice a coaching conversation model
- Be introduced to a proven process used by internal and external coaches that encourages ownership and accountability
- Design a coaching development plan for their team
Coaching, Leadership, Empowerment, Productivity, Accountability
Corporate, Upper-level Managers, Mid-level Managers, Emerging Leaders, Small Business Owners