Real Women. Real Power.
Why the POWER Collective?
There’s an old African proverb that says: If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together. And if you’re like me, you want both… to go further, faster.
But in our fast-paced journey of ‘doing’, we often leave our ‘becoming’ in the dust. Instead of enjoying the ride, we are hostage to our to-do list, which leaves little time to explore who we are, where we’re going, and why we want to go there.
Going mach-10 with your hair on fire, hustling for your worth is not a good look.
(And if you feel that way, you’re traveling in good company.)
Almost daily, I hear from women, like you, who want to go further, faster. They are ready to power up, be driven by their purpose, and accelerate their success but they don’t know where to begin and are exhausted trying to figure it out all by themselves.
I get it. I’ve been there.
About a year ago, I was stuck in high gear without going anywhere, focusing on hamster-wheel tasks instead of what would move my life (or my business) forward. I had a defeatist attitude that wasn’t serving me or what I was put on this earth to accomplish. Talk about going fast but not far.
Enough was enough.
Knowing I roll better with accountability (and a kick in the pants), I joined a group of fifteen women all striving to kick ass in their lives and businesses. An attorney, event planner, therapist, HR professional, physician, personal trainer, speaking coach, nutritionist... all intent on making a difference for themselves and others.
With the tough love and guidance from our fearless leader, we accomplished amazing things! Delivered a TEDx talk. Signed big contracts. Created a podcast. Launched new programs. Landed speaking gigs. Built websites. Wrote books. One gal even left her law practice to start a new business.
We saved marriages. We helped companies increase profits. We made athletes stronger. We helped moms with picky eaters. We transformed mindsets. We drove change in organizations. We re-energized entrepreneurs with burnout. We inspired women to find their voice. We taught the path of self-healing.
But we also increased our confidence, owned our worthiness, changed our relationship with money, believed in the power of our message, crushed self-limiting beliefs, and championed each other.
Being a member of this group of purpose-driven women, from all walks of life and all intent on making a difference, was life-changing for me.
That's why I created the POWER Collective.
Next session starts in January 2019!
What is the POWER Collective?
The POWER Collective is a six-month, collaborative experience for women, like you, who are intentional about accelerating their personal and professional growth, who have ambition to lead from a position of power and grace, and who crave alignment with their true, authentic selves… all while engaging in a community of like-minded women.
It's a place where you can get real (with real women) and make real shift happen.
- Step into your leadership presence and make some bold moves in your organization.
- Finish that thing you started and finally bask in your hard work.
- Jump start something new (like a business, a blog, a position) and play bigger in your life.
- Take a deep dive, learn something about yourself, and become the woman you were created to be.
- Expand your network of high-performing women who will bring out the best in you and your ideas.
It gets me excited to think about the transformational experience you'll have when eight dynamic women in similar, yet different, seasons of life, commit to take a unique journey together.
That's you stepping into, and wielding, your power.
Monthly Group Sessions
We'll meet for a half-day, face-to-face jam session once a month where we'll take a deep dive into a POWER theme. You'll get center stage to talk about what's on your mind and gain perspective (and support) from your amazing Collective sisters.
Monthly Group Coaching Call
Once a month, we'll hop on Zoom and tackle whatever obstacle you're wrestling with or whatever idea you're excited about. I expect a bit of peer coaching to happen during this call too. We'll record it in case you want to soak in the goodness all over again!
Need more time to work through your business strategy, feeling resistance in hitting your goals, or want to talk through a few options you're considering? You'll get one-on-one time with me where the agenda is all yours.
Whenever I get away from real life, real change starts to happen. Spending one night away from your family, purposefully connecting with your Collective sisters, will be one of the best experiences of your life. This retreat will be magical as we begin our adventure together.
Through the power of social media, your Collective sisters are only one post away. Use our private Facebook group to get support, share a big win, ask for feedback, or to be brutally honest about the hot mess you find yourself in at that moment.
VIP Guest at Leadercast Sioux Falls
Reserve Friday, November 8th on your calendar to be my special guest at Leadercast Women! Not sure what the plans are yet but would love to have you there!
Is the POWER Collective Right for You?
That's a great question and one only you can answer. Here are a few more questions to help you decide to say yes to this adventure:
- Am I on the edge of something amazing in my life (new position, new business, big decision) and I'm ready to make it happen but don't know where to start?
- Is there something left 'undone' in my life that I want to do but I don't have the structure or support to finish it?
- Am I craving a true, authentic, real connection with a group of women who will champion me and have my back?
- Have I advanced to an upper-level position within my company where I would benefit from an objective, third-party perspective ?
- Are there skills/practices in my life (like confidence, empathy, discernment) that I want to develop that will allow me to step into my leadership presence?
- Am I ready for a unique experience that will inspire me to ask the right questions, challenge my thinking, and ramp up my growth?