Most days I feel like I’m spinning my wheels… going nowhere in a very fast world. It’s like I’m at the bottom of a very large mountain and all I have to conquer it is a teaspoon. Scoop by scoop. This little spoon isn’t enough to move this looming mountain.
But something beckons me to turn around… to look back at the pile of earth that lays behind me. It certainly isn’t a mountain but it is something. And scoop by scoop, this pile is forming… it’s getting larger.
In looking back through 2013, here are the accomplishments I’m celebrating through Full Throttle Living:
• 22 women participated in two separate Love the Journey workshops
• Delivered my first keynote to over 450 women
• Presented my first women’s retreat at a local church
• Wrote and delivered 8 new presentations
• Facilitated a Mastermind Group
• Entered into 9 new coaching relationships
• Started creating a new product (ebook, workbook, online community) to share my story and empower others
• Rebranded Full Throttle Living with new logo and marketing materials
• Relaunched website and blog with new Full Throttle Living branding
• Was interviewed for article published in SHE Magazine
• Facilitated several meetings for corporate sales teams
• Guest on the Women Warrior radio show
It was also very busy outside of the scope of Full Throttle Living:
• Marketed and hosted the Chick-fil-A Leadercast event for 165 leaders
• Coordinated and marketed the live Beth Moore Living Proof Live event which was attended by 4500 women
• Worked Daytona Bike Week and the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally with KlockWerks Kustom Cycles
I’m also excited about the personal things I accomplished this year as well:
• Completed 60 hours of training to become a certified motorcycle safety instructor and taught over 30 people how to ride a motorcycle
• Completed a 10-week boot camp at Farrell’s Extreme Bodyshaping and have continued working out 3 to 4 days a week
• Surprised my 8-year old daughter with tickets to a Taylor Swift concert
• Sent my 11-year old son to Western Canada for 2 weeks with the People to People Program
• Lead Indian demo rides and produced video reviewing new Indian models
• Attended Beth Moore’s Living Proof Live event in Daytona, FL (got to meet Beth several times this year!)
• Spent a week in Orlando, FL with my family
2013 was a productive year. It may not have seemed like that on a daily basis but it is only in looking back that I can see my progress. I did it by sticking to my daily disciplines… moving my dream one teaspoon at a time. God did not bless me with patience but He is faithful and I’m pretty sure He was holding that teaspoon.
I encourage you to look over 2013… make a list of what you accomplished. Take a few moments to bask in the glory! Celebrate your achievements! Count the lives that you touched. Then turn your face towards the new year and move that mountain!
I’m looking forward to 2014 where I’ve got my sights set on another mountain and reaching more people with my message of living life at full throttle.